Ford Focus enable all options

Started by arcomp, February 11, 2019, 16:01:50

arcomp

February 11, 2019, 16:01:50 Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 16:24:50 by arcomp
2015 Ford Focus Titanium XXX Sedan RS   ;)
All options are activeted after market.SYNC3 64GB Sony sound system,Blind spot dedection,Cross trafic alert,Lane Keeping Aid,traffic sign recognition, City Stop,adaptive cruise control,heated windshield,steering wheel and seat.rear view  camera,Turbo and oil pressure,oil temperature gauge etc.I will install new features that can be activated CAN-BUS with  via SYNC3.I started learning UBUNTU for this features.I'm waiting for the help of the masters.
Experience,
It is the best learning tool, paid in the most severe way.

Au{R}oN

February 11, 2019, 19:57:55 #1 Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 20:07:42 by Au{R}oN
That's a nice looking car!  ;D ;D  Which engine does it mount?

arcomp

Thank you for your interest. Motor 1.6 TDCI 
Air entering the intake manifold cooling process will be done with electronic control. The constant air temperature will be 18 C°.I will be doing this with a liquid-cooled intercooler.This process will save me fuel ,gain more power.I will be design the control unit myself.. :D :D :D
Experience,

Au{R}oN

Interesting. How do you plan to maintain temperature to 18°C?

arcomp

February 15, 2019, 19:33:47 #4 Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 19:48:15 by arcomp
Quote from: Au{R}oN on February 12, 2019, 00:16:33
Interesting. How do you plan to maintain temperature to 18°C?

My system will look very similar to the new Focus MCA MK4. This system will be an electronically controlled system.Similar information about the working system is available here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_cooling

I will regulate heat with PWM technology. By using a microcontroller and running the full bridge mode of the system, I can increase the temperature as required and reduce it if necessary. It will be serves me in all weather conditions. Then I'm thinking of moving these controls to the SYNC3 screen using the CAN-BUS line.
Experience,

Au{R}oN

:o :o  impressive. Share some pic, if you want, when you complete it